Wednesday 12 March 2014

Step 2 - Exfoliating



Today i'm going to talk about my favourite part of skincare regime. Most of the scrubs available in the market are too harsh and i'm scared of using unknown things on my face. There began my search for my face scrub. I tried sugar scrub, coffee scrub and what not. Results were good initially but on prolong use i found them too harsh. I wanted something mild but effective. After a lot of research i stumbled upon this scrub which i customised to my needs.  Initially i was skeptical of it but when began using i'm like addicted to it.

I carry it in my handbag all the time. I use it whenever i feel i need a instant brightening. 

More about the product: This is a salt based facial scrub. All natural no chemicals.

This homemade face scrub will gently exfoliate without drying the skin. It brightens the dull skin by removing dead skin.

How to use
After cleansing your face with Oats cleanser, wet your face and take just more than a pinch of this scrub and gently massage in circular motion. Avoid eye area and massage a little firm around nose, forehead and chin. Rinse your face with warm water and then, cold water. Thats all, you're done. 

To be used twice a week.








3 comments:

  1. People i bought this today from deepika, was waiting to use it.....s this exactly works as she said....exfoliates and instant brightening.....thumbs up to this product

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks dear. I'm glad you like it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Friends I am using this product from past 4 months..it really exfoliates and brightens the skin...I hav found lots of improvement in my skin....u ppl shud go 4 it....

    ReplyDelete