Friday 14 March 2014

Step 3- Toning

Our skin needs a lot of things to stay hydrated, nourished, supple and young. You have your basic skincare routine, which consists of cleansing, exfoliating and drying properly. Even if you're providing everything your skin may need through nutrients, diet, proper cleansing and not seeing a noticeable difference in your skin, you may be leaving out an important step: toning.

Toning is an important part of beauty care regime. After cleansing, it is utmost important to tone face to absorb the excess oil from the surface of skin and remove the leftover traces of dirt and cleansers, settled on the face.

I began using this toner about a year back and saw noticeable improvement in my skin in just 10 days. I noticed my skin evened out significantly. My skin is softer and I have less dry and itchy red patches. I observed that many of my previouse breakouts were seemingly due to clogged pores and no matter how much I washed my face, I would still have that problem. This toner has been the answer I was looking for.

More about the product: This is a Apple cider vinegar based toner infused with Vitamin E. Totally natural, chemical free product. No side effects.
      This concoction can help improve overall complexion by balancing and restoring skin's natural pH. When your pH levers are out of balance, that is when you break out. This toner helps in warding off bacteria and shedding dead skin cells so pores do not get clogged and skin remains healthy.

Benefits
  • Gently removed traces of cleanser and any trapped dirt.
  • Helps to prepare your skin to maximize the benefits of moisturizer.
  • Lightens sun and age spots.
  • Dissolves dead skin cells.
  • Balances the skin's pH.
  • Improves acne and acne scars.
  • Helps minimize appearance of pores.
How to use
After washing off face with oats cleanser pat dry. Apply this toner on face using cotton pad. Dab (no rubbing) all over face avoiding eye area. Now your skin is ready for moisturizer. 








1 comment:

  1. My skin being extremely oily, deepika's toner helped mattify my skin n breakouts stopped noticeably...... Ppl with problems like mine should try her toner...

    ReplyDelete